Most of your garbage goes to one of the two facilities at Urban WoodWaste Recyclers http://www.uwwr.com/ . Instead of ending up in a landfill, they recycle up to 90% of your junk. Give us a call if you need a: Recycling Service in Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond.
The #1 recycled materials are: wood, metal, cardboard, paper and plastic.
We also use Transfer Station & Recycling Depot – City of Vancouver all over the lower mainland for recyclable materials.
Here is a list of some of the different Transfer Station we use:
- Urban Woodwaste Recyclers in Vancouver & New Westminster Urban Woodwaste Recyclers.
- Transfer stations: Vancouver, Delta, Richmond, Burnaby, Coquitlam and North Vancouver Disposal Facilities – Metro Vancouver.
- Allied Salvage – Mitchell Island – Metal Recycling Allied Salvage & Metal .
- New West Gypsum Recycling – New Westminster – Drywall Recycling Facility New West Gypsum Recycling.
- Go Green – Vancouver – Paint Recycling Go–Green Bottle Depot and Recycling.
- BC Recycle Hotline – 604-RECYCLE (732-9253)
Recycling Hotline | RECYCLING COUNCIL OF BRITISH COLUMBIA in Lower Mainland or 1-800-667-4321.
Cheap Delivery, Small Moves, Recycling and Junk Removal Comapany in Vancouver